Our doctors recommend Alpha P as a safe and gentle way to brighten your skin tone on a daily basis. 95% of the skin cells in our epidermis have NO COLOR. However the other 5% are MELANOCYTES which produce most of our skin color including freckles, dark spots and dark patches. Alpha P contains a very high quality Alpha Arbutin which interferes with the melanocytes ability to produce color. This is specially formulated by our doctors with Glycolic Acid to penetrate the skin and reach the melanocytes, greatly enhancing performance. ALWAYS use sunscreen with this product and our doctors recommend UV-X Broad Spectrum Sunscreen.
- 1% Alpha Arbutin
- 3% Glycolic Acid
- NO Hydroquinone
WATER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLYCERIN, GLYCOLIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, ALPHA-ARBUTIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA(WITCH HAZEL) WATER, ALLANTOIN, DISODUIM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYL-GLYCERIN.
USE IN SKINCARE REGIMEN:
After cleansing, dry your skin thoroughly. Apply one dropper full to areas where you desire a lighter, more even skin tone and allow it to sink in.
A feeling of warmth and tingling may occur. If so, rinse off with water after 1 minute and only use once per day. Gradually increase the time on your skin to 2 minutes. When warmth or tingling is no longer felt, leave it on your skin and don’t rinse off. Increase use to 2 times per day for maximum result.
NOTE: Alpha P should be used on damp or dry skin directly after cleansing and BEFORE any toner. Allow a few minutes to penetrate and dry on your skin – then follow with treatments, eye cream and your normal skincare regimen.
60 ML / 2 FL.OZ